While many have tried marijuana, not everyone experiences the same. Some people find it disappointing and some feel an intense high. There aren’t any guidelines for how much you should take. This means that everyone experiences different reactions. There are also those who are sensitive to certain drugs like caffeine. Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced user, there’s no reason not to have fun using marijuana. It’s all about perseverance and the right approach.
Here are five points you must know before smoking marijuana for the first time:
1. You must know how to select the right cannabis strain. There are two types of marijuana: Indica and Sativa. However, not all strains give the same effect. Before recommending a specific strain, make sure to inform your budtender of what you’re looking for. There are many varieties of marijuana, with different strengths. If you’re seeking an energetic high that causes your muscles to feel relaxed the Indica varieties will be the ideal choice. However If mental stimulation is what causes anxiety in users then the sativa’s could be more suitable! Leafly and any other online databases can provide more details about how these effects affect people.
2. It’s possible that you don’t feel high when you first smoke and you’re not going to feel high, but that’s just normal. The endocannabinoid system in your brain which responds to cannabinoids naturally in marijuana as well as other drugs such as opioids or mushrooms. this could explain why those who smoke marijuana for decades don’t get any feeling of being “high.” You’ll need patience. If you aren’t getting the results you’re looking for, then stop trying.
3. If you’re the first smoker you’ve ever had I would advise against using any kind of bong or edible. Even experienced smokers may find it difficult to control the negative effects of inhaling large quantities of smoke or edibles. Joints are a popular option for those looking for a solid control over their inhalation but there is an alternative: vaporizers provide easy ventilation and aren’t so harsh on our lung like other methods, such as joints or boongs.
4. It is best to smoke cannabis at your home with someone who has done it before. You can try it out in a controlled setting and not worry about any unexpected situations or unexpected surprises. This can help you get rid of any stress that could result from not being aware about cannabis culture. It’s always an excellent idea to experiment with something new, especially marijuana.
5. Most likely, you’ve experienced the discomfort of an unexpected high. It could happen anytime, and be terrifying because you’re never aware it’s coming until after your reality hits, causing anxiety about how long this could be for or what could occur if it does not end in a timely manner. But most instances, the feeling passes quickly without much fuss. Simply keep in mind that drinking water with food eaten recently could help shorten the duration of your high.
For more information, click california dispensary